How To Join The 106th Fleet
Career Officer of Recruiting: Noveta@Vash_Picard
Honor, Courage and Commitment are ESSENTIAL for potential recruits and current members. If you don't have these 3 simple things, this fleet IS NOT the right fleet for you.
Thank you for your interest about the 106th Fleet! You will find the first steps required to start the recruitment process below.
- First off, all new potiential recruits need to play our foundry mission in-game.
- You can access this by going to your mission contact list (Hit "J" if it is still your default key), selecting "FOUNDRY", then select "Browse All". Once the next window comes up, click the small arrow to the left of "Top Rated" then type "106th" (without quotes) in the search box. This will pull up a mission called "The 106th Fleet". This is our orientation and recruitment misison.
- Additionally, all potential recruits are required to read our fleet charter.
- The link can be found on the left hand side of this page under the main menu.
Look for this button --> .
- Lastly, all potential recruits must apply to our fleet via the "Apply to Fleet" link on this website.
- Our site is part of Guildlaunch.com. You are required to create a login (if you don't already have a guildlaunch account) to apply to our fleet. Creating a guildlaunch account does not automatically complete your application. Once your guildlanch account is created, you still need to complete the application to our site.
A recruiter will not be able to give you an interview unless you have completed the above three steps. Having these three steps completed will also speed up the interview process. Be sure to bring all your questions about the fleet you would like answered to your interview.
Once you are in contact with a recruiter, they will set up an interview. This interview could take awhile so make sure you have the time to dedicate to it.
Below is how to find our fleet in-game...
- While in-game, you can go to the the social page by hitting "O" (if you haven't changed your default key) and then click the tab called "Find Fleet". Type "106th Fleet" (without the quotes) in the search bar and click on "Search" or just hit enter. Once the fleet shows up, click on the name then click on "Details" at the bottom. That will show you who is online and has recruiting permissions. Alternatviely, you can type "/who 106th" (again, without quotes) in your chat box. This will show everyone who is online and in-game. However this method will not show you who has invite privilages.